Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello and Happy New Year!

For my first post I'm going to tell you a little about myself.

I am a Christian.
Christ is my everything. He is my Creator, my Father and my Provider. Without Him, I am nothing.

I am a wife.
Newly married to the man of my dreams. He is my support and encouragement when things are rough. He is my laughter and all my cheesy smiles when I am feeling silly. He is my love and my life.

I am a student.
I am currently enrolled in a four year college program to become a graphic designer. I am undecided on my minor.. maybe Women's Ministry or Interior Design? I still have TONS of praying to do!

I am an associate.
I am currently employed through one of the world's favorite interior decorating store. [It's almost dangerous for me to work there I love everything so much!]


This blog will be about things that I love.
One of my goals is to record what I want to achieve in our future house. Being in an apartment with all white walls is hard for me to show off my real style.

I know first posts are a little awkward and blah, but I promise to fill my next one with interesting things!

No comments:

Post a Comment